Vector project

Pre-Production

Honestly, it was pretty difficult to choose what photo I wanted to use because I didn't think I had any good pictures of my dogs or myself. It was also hard because one of my dogs is black and my other dog never lets me take pictures of him. In the end I ended up using a picture of me from a photoshoot I did with sunflowers from about two years ago. Being able to polarize the actual picture made it so much easier to do the actual project because it gave a good outline and starting point for the photo. 

Production

At first, I wanted to do the project with the triangles but as I got going, I didn't understand how we were supposed to do it and I also didn't like how it was looking so I switched to the other version instead. I was already pretty familiar to the pen tool so it wasn't anything super new but I did learn the importance of using folders and managing them. I really tried to focus on making this detailed and as realistic as possible. It did take me a long time but I would like to think its because I put a lot of detail into it. 

Post-Production

I really liked how my vector illustration came out and I'm really sad that I wasn't able to enter it into Emagine but there is always next year. I wish that I would've put more detail in my project at the beginning but by the time I realized, it would've been more work to go back and fix all of it. I also ran out of time so I wasn't able to put detail into my hair because it was really hard for me to get it to look good.


Comments

Popular Posts