Senior Year Final

        As I finish my senior year I am able to reflect upon the many things I have learned over the course of the past four years in e-Comm. All five guarantees which include technical skills, communication, collaboration, leadership, and project management have all taught me something valuable that I will be able to carry with me for the rest of my life. Before joining e-Comm I definitely had some trouble working on projects especially with other people but the five guarantees have helped me a lot. My greatest strength, I would say would be collaboration because I have learned to work well with others even if they have creative differences than me because I think thats when the best projects are made. As for weaknesses, I think I still need to work on project management. I just feel like I always have so many ideas at once that I end up not preparing adequately. I will continue to work on everything though as I head to college because I truly believe that the best way to grow is by learning and continuing to work on your weaknesses. I wouldn't change any of the five guarantees because I think they all teach a valuable lesson. 

PSA Video

    For this video, I directed and was the cinematographer as well. This project definitely hit home because I have lost a few people in my life from suicide or just mental health in general. I wanted to create something that would help people as well as create something that would create a call to action. The most difficult part we encountered was trying to figure out how we could create an impactful video without being insensitive. I think my strengths for this video were that I was able to try out some new skills camera wise and I think they paid off.  Overall, this was my favorite project that I was able to create my e-Comm year. 


Peace Tea Commercial 

    For this project, I was able to just direct and I had about 4 other people in my group. I liked this project as well because my group got to play around with a period piece which meant we got to play around with costumes, props, and colors. Since Peace Tea is known for having colorful cans, we also wanted to play that into our music video somehow. The hardest part, was being able to make our schedule work for everyone since all of us were working as well as our actors. Its really hard to be able to fins availability for everyone but im really glad we were able to do it. Overall, I like how the vibes of this video turned out and im really glad that I got to do this project. 


Film Reel Second Semester 

    Im not sure if this technically counts as a project but I wanted to include this because I am really proud of how all my work has turned out. I am happy with how my junior year film reel compares to my senior year film reel. I have worked really hard and I think this reel was able to show that effectively. I think my strength for this reel was branding myself with graphics as well as videos of me. If I could change anything, I would probably try to edit it a little different and maybe change a few clips. Overall, I am extremely happy with my past four years in e-Comm and I think my reel reflected just how much I have grown.  




Comments

Popular Posts