Typography Project

Pre-Production

My favorite font 'Memories' 
This part of the project was the easiest part for me. It was so much fun being able to pick out quotes and being able to browse and pick different fonts. I loved being able to pick the fonts that I'm not used to. In my experience, it is so much more fun when you can customize your workspace with the different fonts and tools that you like. My favorite font that I downloaded was called 'memories' because it is a modern take on calligraphy. It flows so beautifully and looks very good with a lot of quotes. 

Production

Honestly, I would much rather use photoshop than illustrator. Illustrator is so hard to work with but it wasn't bad. I really liked working with the quotes in black and white because it let me be creative and not have to worry about trying to use different colors. The hardest part was trying to use and put colors into my quotes. I, personally, am not good at picking good color schemes that go together. I ended up making my first quote monochrome and just used a light teal color behind the flower graphic and in the words itself. 



Post Production

I liked my black and white versions of my quotes a lot better. I don't hate how my final products came out but I wish we coulee kept them black and white. If I knew more about color schemes I feel that I could've made them so much better but for now, I am satisfied. 
Quote Number Two

Comments

Popular Posts