Color Wheel

What we did:

Our class learned about the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors that make up the color wheel. After reviewing and learning, we started making our own color wheel in Adobe Illustrator. To make our color wheel we also learned about new tools we can use in Adobe Illustrator.

What I learned:

I have never used Adobe Illustrator before so there were definitely some things that I didn't know about. One thing I learned is that A.I. has an art board instead of just a 'background' like in Adobe Photoshop. A.I. Also lets you resize and move things around which is really useful and a really good tool. 

What would I do differently?

If I had to redo this, I would change the sizes of my shapes. Looking at it now, my shapes look smaller than the reference photo that we used. It might not seem like a very important factor but I think it would help pull together the look of the color wheel. I would also change the size of my words so the viewer could be able to read it effortlessly. 

Comments

Popular Posts