My Final Words

    
      As my last days in my video production class draw near, I have learned many new things leading up to this short film. Overall, I have been working diligently to try to get this last project right. My group and I have learned many things along the way including new tricks for cinematography and making sure that there are a variety of shots so the film isn’t boring. 
     This short film was honestly very stressful and the hardest part is getting good, and committed actors. We had a bog problem with our actors canceling the night before which in turn put us behind schedule and let us in a hunch to find other actors. We ended up getting good actors but I strongly think it would’ve been better with the original characters. I want to give a shoutout to our editor, Will,  who was able to make our scenes look good. 
     The only thing I would change would be changing the script a little and making it last less because as of right now, the coffee house scene was a little lengthy. 

Comments

Popular Posts